- Develop students into self-reliant and self-sufficient human beings with the qualities of a dynamic entrepreneur, who becomes a job creator rather than a job seeker with her/his innovation, courage and ability.
- Provide a safe and secure environment wherein every child can learn in his/her own ways and achieve his / her potential.
- Make children understand the importance of values and ethics, and in turn they imbibe these in their everyday life.
- Encourage children to be inquisitive and construct knowledge by exploring their environment.
- Encourage children to think critically and apply their knowledge to face the challenges of life.
- Make children realize the importance of excelling in whatever they do, irrespective of outcomes.
- Develop young citizens of the world, who are sensitive to the underprivileged.
- Develop secular children, who have a deep understanding and respect for differences in religion and differently abled.
- Prepare children into collaborative team players.
- Make children aware of environmental concerns and help them find ways to protect the planet.
- Partner with parents in the holistic development of their child.